Please give free Bible for ### I can read

Mightyfen

Disciple of Prayer
Please give free Bibles for me so I can read and give some Bibles to those who need them but haven't paid for them. If possible, please kindly help.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got a verse from my Bible that God gave me to read and it says that may God's will be done can we please pray that God's will be done in my life. I want to see God's will be done in my life I don't want my will be done but His and to provide for my needs and resources I'll need to see a result...
Replies
11
Views
487
I ruined my life once; I can't again, please Lord. Please, I need some serious prayers and maybe encouraging words about God and my faith. I pray to my divine, the Almighty, my Savior, my heart ♥ my higher power. Is Christianity the correct choice though? Who struggled with it before? How can we...
Replies
11
Views
692
Please pray I can read the Bible my attitude was kind of messed up after I thought everyone wasn’t giving me peace and that even towards my daughter and I was seeking it too much please pray for me to be healed with my major depression disorder and to be happy in Jesus name ### the help I...
Replies
7
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom