Please For Us

  • Thread starter Thread starter ALMA NIMFA
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ALMA NIMFA

Guest
Lord I am asking your mighty hand, your miracle, please let ### call me. We haven't had any communications for 4 days now. I don't know what happened with him. Please Lord, we need you, we need your mercy Lord to overpass our burdens and worries that we are encountering right now. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves' His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

http://youtu.be/yvJEL-OqbHY
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for God's Provision and Peace Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, placing every burden into Your loving hands. You know every need in our family, every concern, and every challenge we are facing. As we prepare to travel to ### next week to arrange everything that...
Replies
13
Views
514
My mother went home to be with Jesus on May 15, and we held her funeral service on May 23. Because she meant so much to us, we hired a professional videographer to record the entire service so that our family could treasure those memories for years to come. When we received the finished video on...
Replies
7
Views
146
I have several overwhelming issues right now. The most important one is the death of my beautiful wife of 10 years, ###, who passed away in her sleep next to me on Thursday. I need to find a way to bury her with respect. Unfortunately, because we definitely couldn't afford it, we didn't have...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom