Please For My Son ###,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemyson

Humble Prayer Warrior
Summary (due to privacy):

Please lift up my son ###, in prayer as he is almost going to court on January 08, 2014. I would also like for everyone to lift up the Judge in prayer for him to be lenient and have clemency for my son ###. I am worried about my son and it's hard at times to sleep at night. To make it easy for me, I imagine that he'll be back in a while, but in my heart, I know it's not true.

I just have a son, just one, I can't stop crying at times and can't eat. No one knows how I feel but God; no one asks me how he is doing or how I feel. I take care of my granddaughter ###, a 9-month-old baby. Imagine my son has been in jail since February 12, 2013, and my son has a sentence date on January 08, 2014.

I don't know what the Judge will give my son, but I am hoping God touches his heart to soften his heart to guide my son ### through his court date. My son also has a son named ### who is 9 years old, and his children need their father.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son who is going through a horrible custody battle over his ### year old son. He hasn’t been able to see his son in a month. He was taking his son to church and a wonderful Children’s Sunday school class. He is a devoted and loving and responsible father who is being treated...
Replies
10
Views
156
please protect ,my son who is in jail , for his case to be dismissed soften the Prosecutor the judge and and all those who wish bad on my son to please give my son comfort everyday and for my son to get release today. amen
Replies
11
Views
197
Please pray for My son ### he play college football he is in the hospital being overwork in practice and dehydrated its effecting his kidney. I ask Jesus for healing and comfort for him i can't be there with him I live three hours away but Jesus is there by his side if no one there
Replies
12
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom