Barghavi

Disciple of Prayer
Please for my health as I don’t know what ailment it is but have itching, scratching, swelling of different parts of the body past few weeks! Now it is my right eye that is affected, not able to open my eyes though after taking tablets it is reducing but occurring again! Please pray for the general health of my family members 🙏 Amen🙏
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Please for my health as I don’t know what ailment it is but have itching, scratching, swelling of different parts of the body past few weeks! Now it is my right eye that is affected, not able to open my eyes though after taking tablets it is reducing but occurring again! Please pray for the general health of my family members 🙏 Amen🙏
Jesus came so that we can have life in abundance, and that life should have no strings attached. All types of sickness that are disturbing you, leave this body in the name of Jesus Christ, Satan has no control over you. Spirits of sickness leave in the name of Jesus Christ 🙏.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Because my right eye bothers me a lot. I don’t like it when my right eyes get cross-eyed because I don’t know how to correct the problem with my right eye. I don’t like to get my right eye get cross eye because it makes me feel so uncomfortable. Heal my right eye to be free cross cross-eye. I...
Replies
6
Views
273
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
341
Hi, Jesus I want to give my life to you I don't want to live with bad luck, I am over and I just want to suicide here. Please take my life back, I prayed lots to God but I cannot more. Please take me back. (Note: If you are feeling this way, it's important to reach out to someone who can...
Replies
9
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,102
Messages
16,795,958
Members
649,650
Latest member
Smoodver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom