Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please for my grandmother, ###, from ###, as she's hospitalised, and her saturation is going down without oxygen. The oxygen level is decreasing. And she's in the starting stage of pneumonia. Her lungs are infected and there are blockades. Please pray for her recovery.
Praying for her. May she be healed in the Name of Jesus. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I previously requested prayer that my grandmother would have the strength to take her medicine for a uti so she wouldn't be hospitalized and she was able to take it and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital.they say she is stable please pray they can heal her and bring her home soon fully...
Replies
13
Views
84
I humbly request your intercession on behalf of my mother today, as the appointed administrator undertakes the critical responsibility of equitably dividing our grandmother's estate among all beneficiaries. I earnestly pray that this individual executes their duties with integrity and fairness...
Replies
11
Views
138
I have 4 more exams please pray to make those easy exams I am studying but since I exposed the evil intentions of my evil negative ###, (she tortures my mother) I am afraid she is going to curse on me on my exams she has an ### energy and has made things go downhill for us she is really old so...
Replies
5
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom