Please for me that God would release ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please for me that God would release me to the toxic relationship I am in right now. That God will be give me courage to let go. That God will take away the feelings I have for the toxic partner I am with. That God will fully remove me to the negative bondage I have with this toxic relationship.
Praying for you dear one. I am in the exact same situation and I feel like I'm in a mental hell. I truly pray God will deliver you. Please God help this dear person.
 
Please for me that God would release me to the toxic relationship I am in right now. That God will be give me courage to let go. That God will take away the feelings I have for the toxic partner I am with. That God will fully remove me to the negative bondage I have with this toxic relationship.
Praying for you. I too am in the same situation.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my older daughter will have the courage and wisdom to release herself swiftly and completely from this toxic relationship. I pray tonight at this event everyone would see the disrespect, control and chaos she is living with this young man. And they will see the dark path she is...
Replies
14
Views
64
Please pray that my older daughter will have the courage and wisdom to release herself swiftly and completely from this toxic relationship. I pray tonight at this event everyone would see the disrespect, control and chaos she is living with this young man. And they will see the dark path she is...
Replies
10
Views
51
Lord remove the overreach of this young man’s mother, who has no biblical authority to speak into my older daughter’s life. Her counsel to live together, have children outside of marriage, demanding my daughter treat this arrangement as a marriage, and making her feel worthless then have my...
Replies
6
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom