I thank you all for prayers, am still home not working, and debtor collectors are still on my ### to collect the money which I don't have nor can I raise. Your ### daughter please help.
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity.
I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...