Please for ### and ### please pray that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for allowing me to submit a prayer request. I am extremely worried about my husband of ### years. Recently, we almost split up but we decided to go back to church. He used to have such a wonderful relationship with God, but after his mom and dad were married for ### years, his father...
Replies
11
Views
205
Please please pray for my husband. He is supposed to be traveling home today and his phone is not connected and I am terrified that he is hurt or worse
Replies
12
Views
372
Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
429
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom