Please fix everything in my body from ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There has been a disastrous failure at work. Although I am not to blame, they will blame me regardless. Please pray that we can fix the problem quickly, and that I do not get in trouble.
Replies
11
Views
268
Lord please I come to you for healing throughout my body I pray that you can place your hands and angels all around me with healing power in the mighty name of JESUS AMEN!! Please Lord heal me ease up the pain and fear in Jesus name AMEN!!!
Replies
7
Views
158
Cam not working right Lord, ###, ### etc please heal bring us strength to continue in this battle, please make miracles happen I get through with ### asap tremendously long wait, amen
Replies
6
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom