Please, Father, give to ### best friend and to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristian

Servant of All
Please, Father, give to my best friend and to me - garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, the oil of joy for mourning and beauty for ashes. Also Christ's peace for our worries and fears. In Jesus Christ's Name. Amen and Amen! I beg You, Father, please, help us, we are desperate. Amen! Please, Father, turn our tears into happiness.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Please give me the strength I need for the next few days. My body still hasn’t recovered from the collapse I had when I walked to the doctor on the wrong date. I pushed myself because I needed my medication to stay alive, only to be told it was the wrong day. Father, I need...
Replies
8
Views
146
Today I am asking for prayers for my best friend ### who recently confessed to me that he no longer believes in Christ and has separated from the idea of Christianity: Father, ### explained that his decision came after a period of shaky belief and an unstable foundation in his faith in Christ. I...
Replies
8
Views
174
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist on all the nightmares and dreams I had the last night including all the ones that did not include my relations to the one where you broke mine and ### and ### and ### I ask Relationships up on purpose by you revealing stuff to them that...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom