Please Father be with my daughter tomorrow when she calls the University, if there is any mistake to be fixed, she did send whatever she was required to. Please help her to get into the course for the next academic year, it's very important for us, ###.
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
I am starting new to trade, I am stucked in the middle of the trade please pray for tomorrow God bless my tomorrow trade I pray for this in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen
Dear heavenly father please let ### understand me and what the ai help me translate and understand weakness is what stops me not pain i never once cared if something hurts and i have actual dr notes to show my condition when i went to the er with a ### cm tumer on my neck blocking my air ways i...