Please everyone who can and will pray for me ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Msmoton777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Msmoton777

Guest
Please everyone who can and will pray for me and my family were in a financial bind and need a financial breakthrough in 48 hrs please prayer partners go in for us thank you and God Bless!!!!
 
God our Father, I pray you turn Your face towards the family of ### in their hour of need. I pray ### finds the strength to continue through the hardships, and continue to praise Your glorious name. I ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over everyone who came directly or indirectly. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for...
Replies
6
Views
79
I see a phenomenon; there's the type of sinners who "knock" God's word outright, but then there's also some who CLAIM TO BE Christians yet live a sinful life, in direct opposition to God's teachings. I know one who smokes constantly, was arrested, is nasty and abrasive. Others are "### say God...
Replies
8
Views
271
Dear Family Of God, Today I would like for you to stand with me in faith and prayer over a portion of scripture which I think is applicable to my life right now. 'If God be for us, who can be against us'. These things I ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,563
Messages
16,789,485
Members
649,129
Latest member
Myrootorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom