Please end my time with my ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've lost a lot of weight not because I was trying to but because I lost interest in eating. I've given up. I have no hope. God please end my suffering.
Replies
14
Views
276
Please end my suffering by ending me ASAP. Give me a fatal heart attack. Give me a fatal stroke. Give me a fatal hemorrhage. Give me a fatal embolism. Give me something fatal that will take me and no one else. Please do it soon. Please don't disable me, which would prolong my...
Replies
9
Views
200
There is no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm in pain. I'm afraid. I'm a burden taking up resources. I WANT TO GO. IT'S WAY PAST TIME. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE END MY LIFE. I don't want anyone else to go with me. I need to go.
Replies
8
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,939
Messages
16,793,866
Members
649,517
Latest member
Dreenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom