Please do remember me in prayer. I am ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
10
Views
115
Hi please do remember me and my family in your prayers. I’m going through a really rough time right now. Things are just getting worse with my family my ###. I believe in God’s word that says that those who call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. I believe that our God is real He never...
Replies
3
Views
204
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY HEALTH AND MY EYESIGHT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. I AM SCARED. PLEASE SINCERRLY ASK GOD TO HEAL ME. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom