Please dear Lord grant my son the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please dear Lord grant my ### the job today! We are all waiting for the phone call! Please all pray for us!
Lord we pray that you will let this positive call come today! We pray that the position is his! In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer Before Rest Heavenly Father, As I rest for a while, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart. I thank You for Your constant presence in our lives and for all the blessings You have already given us. Lord, I ask for more abundant blessings for the remaining days of December...
Replies
8
Views
309
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray that you will answer all of my prayer requests and grant them accordingly to your will I pray that you may see good in them in the mighty name of Jesus please remove all people ### and ### relations ### or ### do not want in our lives out of our life in Jesus'...
Replies
8
Views
135
Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
10
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom