Please dear Lord give me more understanding, clarity and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Also pray for my ### to be more compassionate towards me right now I have a lot going on with my health and work I'm so stressed I need his support now more than ever in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
283
My neighbour down the hall never even said hi to my mom when she came in and when I try to remind my mama things to help her that’s my way of coping with my mom’s mild dementia as Mom has good and bad days and it’s the way I think is the best and then Mom will come around and it will help her...
Replies
7
Views
445
Hey everyone, I am currently talking to my friend but , he doesn't speak a huge amount of English and some of his messages confuse me. He is very important to me and I am concerned about his health and mental wellbeing. I would appreciate sometime with him face to face as we communicate so much...
Replies
8
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,034
Messages
16,818,016
Members
651,146
Latest member
Ghiuddoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom