Please Cure My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have bad acne and it makes me feel horrible and crushes my self confidence. Please pray that God delivers a miracle and makes me feel happy and good as myself. Thanks
 
Father,

Bring forth, confidence, assurance & Your healing for my ###/###, in Christ, in Jesus' Powerful name. Thank You Father, in advance for what You are about to do. AMEN & AMEN
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been struggling with hair loss for quite some time and it’s been affecting my confidence and causing me a lot of anxiety. I know it may seem like a small issue but it has been emotionally difficult for me. 🥺 It breaks my heart whenever I wake up and see so much of hair strands all over my...
Replies
12
Views
221
gaming pornography junk food and all addictive behaviors
Replies
12
Views
171
Dear GOD been sick for weeks please Cure me I don't have money to buy meds anymore Also cure my ### cause her foot is swollen I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
9
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom