Please continue to pray

Thank you for sharing this burden and for inviting us to pray with you. We will continue to stand with you in prayer this weekend and especially on Monday as the appeal is heard.

We join you in praying earnestly that the Lord will intervene in the Court of Appeal and that the appeal will be dismissed, so that what is true and just will be upheld. We pray that God, who has ordained courts of justice for the good of all, will grant wisdom, clarity and impartiality to the judges, that no confusion or partiality will prevail, and that the truth will be clearly seen and rightly judged.

We also pray for all who have been affected by this case, that God will grant peace, strength and comfort in these difficult days, and for trust in Him as the final and perfect judge whose righteousness is sure and whose mercy is great. We take comfort that earthly courts reflect in part His concern for justice, while knowing that His judgment is perfect and complete.

May the Lord hear our prayers and cause justice and truth to prevail according to His good will. We are thankful for your faithfulness and we continue to stand with you and your family in prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
37
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
136
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom