Please Continue To Pray With Me For ### Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowofleaves

Faithful Servant
Dear Heavenly Father,

I humbly come before You today and thank You for saving us from distress when we call out in trouble and thank You for being there for us when things are good in our lives. We love you Dear God; we seek and require You earnestly. Thank You Lord, for your kindness, tolerance, and patience with us when we fall into sin, and thank You for sending Christ to die for our sins and redeem us by the cross.

I come before You Lord to petition You in Prayer and ask Your blessing on me and my wife, ###, to come together in harmony with sympathy, compassion and humility, faithfulness, honesty, respect, and most of all, love.

Lord, You have made us one in flesh and spirit and You are a witness to our marriage covenant. I believe that the Holy Spirit will come upon ### so that she never forget Your teachings and that she keeps Your commands in her heart. I believe that the Holy Spirit is working in our marriage, that ### will not be deceived by the persuasive words of anyone who would lead him astray or attempt to seduce her.

I give You praise and honor, Lord, and I thank You that no weapon formed against our marriage has prospered and I believe that You Lord will silence anyone who is attempting to come between us, telling my spouse that reconciliation is wrong. With the spiritual authority given to me in Jesus name, I rebuke anyone who would attempt to put a wedge between myself and ###- through ungodly advice, use of banned spiritual arts as mentioned in the bible for direction, or through false teachings or words.

Lord, I believe the Holy Spirit is working in ###'s life right now, ministering to ###'s heart, and I believe the Holy Spirit will righteously convict and correct ###'s thoughts, words and actions and place in her heart the burning desire to rebuild our marriage because ### knows life is better with me and the grass is NOT greener in other pastures as the deception of the world leads us to believe. I petition You dear Lord, that ### would humbly accept Your conviction and correction and seek Your direction.

Lord, I ask You to convict and deal with any unconfessed sin in our lives. Enable us to deal with any sin that would be hindering our marriage.

Lord, I believe it is in Your Will that we are reconciled back to each other despite anything we’ve done to each other in the past and I forgive ### for any wrongs I feel she has done as I pray that she forgives me.

God, Your words are trustworthy and You have promised these things to me though Your words given throughout the ages through the prophets, disciples and Jesus. You have promised that You will build a home for me and that it pleases You to bless my marriage. I praise and thank You Lord, for keeping the promise You have made concerning me, ### and our home.

Lord I believe You will guard the fidelity of our marriage in this time, and will keep ###'s eyes blinded to temptations of our Human nature or the influence of the Devil. In the name of Jesus, I pray that You would bind the work of Satan from our marriage and cast that influence away.

Lord, I believe that ### will acknowledge You and listen to Your still soft voice in her head and in her heart. I believe if ### tries to push away from Your wisdom and attempt to reject Your words, Your words on marriage will be exposed to her through TV, Magazine, Books, and Your messages will grow louder and louder to correct ### into Your Will for our marriage.

Lord, I believe You will be here with me to assist me in staying strong and courageous throughout all the trials, struggles and issues, and I praise You for not allowing me to be afraid or feeling discouraged if things don’t seem to be progressing in my time. Your power is greater than the power of Satan and all who do his work, and I believe all good things will be done on Earth and in Heaven in Your time, such as the restoration of my marriage. I refuse to be discouraged, I refuse to be defeated. You are the God of all hope and I claim in every way this victory in my marriage though Your Word.

And I praise You that everything we have been through has not quenched ###'s love for me and our love for each other. I pray we will live together in harmony with sympathy, compassion and humility, and that we inherit Your blessings.

Father, I plead that we will speak the truth to one another in love. Cause us to honestly share our feelings without being arrogant or spiteful. Replace those feelings, Holy Spirit, with love and honesty and enable us to work through our differences.

Jesus, I plead that we will put away all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and slander, along with every form of malice. In the place of this, I pray that we would be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other. Father, I pray that You would rekindle passion and desire between myself and ###, and heal any emotional wounds we may have caused one another.

It is Your Will that marriage is to be for a lifetime and therefore what God has joined together, let no man separate. I ask that this petition of prayer be read aloud, before all the angels of Heaven, before Jesus, the Holy Spirit and You my God. And I believe You will move to save and strengthen our marriage and I ask in the name of Jesus that You will do whatever it takes to protect and defend this marriage and place a hedge of protection over our home. In Your Mighty Holy Name O’God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit- Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
240
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
354
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom