Please continue to pray my good Lord, ...

Hope4joy

Beloved of All
Please continue to pray my good Lord, blessed me soon with a computer, from I can connect. I don't want to purchase one on my own, because I don't want to get in more debt. Please pray I hear soon, from my hearing doctor. Thank You, for praying for me. May God Bless You. Amen.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
God you know what and when is the right time for everything. If it is according to your plan please bless your child with what he's asking for and help him make good use of it. For this I pray in Jesus most precious name. Amen
 
Praying in agreement with your prayer request in Jesus' name Amen~God bless you abundantly!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help today at work. Thank you for helping me go to work today and to not have taken the day off from work. Thank you for helping stay at work for the entire day because I was wanting to go back home early to lay on my bed and drink alcohol again like I did over the...
Replies
12
Views
216
Please pray for peace in my home, and for me to pay off my debts and my bills. God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
156
Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom