Please continue to pray for ###

Kanilon

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my son. He is in a very bad space even though he doesn't show it and pretend to be okay. I am a single parent and can’t always give him what he deserves and needs. His dad does not provide for him in any way, financially or in any other way. He doesn’t even contact him or wish him for his birthday. Even if my son sent him messages or called him, he ignores his calls. Etc. He is in college and I just want him to make a success of his life and be happy. Because of all the situations he has been through and things not working out, he has stopped going to church because he has given up all hope. Please please pray for my son’s success, that he will make his way back to church and that he and his dad will have a dad/son relationship. God Bless
 
I pray for your son, for you and for his father as well. God will make a way for his success in all areas in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
237
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
148
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
12
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom