Please continue to pray for ### there ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends, I know many of you have already been praying for this, but this weekend, we are raising our voices in prayer and asking the Lord to intervene. The appeal hearing for the convicted professor is this Monday. Please pray earnestly that the Lord will intervene in the Court of Appeal...
Replies
11
Views
30
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
142
God, thank You & bless all who prayed for my blood pressure to go down. It has ... Please continue to pray as I go back to work... in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
13
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom