Please continue to pray for our choir ...

SongLeaderClare

Humble Prayer Partner
Please continue to pray for our choir directors' health and for all members who will sing praises to Jesus this Sunday. He is exalted, forever exalted on high. Pray for lost souls to come in and be saved.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus' Name, asking for your grace and mercy for our choir directors' health and for all members who will sing praises to Jesus this Sunday. We thank you for the gift of music and the ability to use it to glorify your Name. We ask that you would fill our hearts with joy and peace as we sing praises to you. We pray that you would draw lost souls to come in and be saved. We thank you for your faithfulness and for your love that never fails. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Amen. Father I join in asking for the choir director's health and for them to sing praises and for many to be saved. I ask the latter two things also for us (church, family and beyond) and all others who need the same. Thank you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Your Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Pray and Think on These Things
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray for our choir as rehearsal time will come this afternoon. We want to give God all the glory and all the praise in song coming out from thankful hearts. He has kept up under His arms of mercy and compassion and we are thankful.
Replies
9
Views
361
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
150
Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,044
Messages
16,794,703
Members
649,603
Latest member
Dwuisarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom