Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
Please continue to pray for my relationship with this lovely girl. There are many obstacles that we need to overcome. We would like this relationship to blossom into a wonderful marriage. Also, please pray for my financial status. I have had some financial setbacks that are making it difficult. I have had some unexpected home repairs with more repairs to follow. Please pray that my financial status improves soon.
Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call, and I thank you for answering my prayers by making a way for me to visit him in the ### soon. Thank you for guiding our steps and...