Please continue to pray for my physical condition with ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please continue to pray for my physical condition with my arms, especially my right one. I am trying to do a little praying here, but I don't know if I should even be going near the mouse. I have a computer where you can drag your fingers up and down. Maybe that will work. Your sister in Christ, ###.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
204
Pray for me. Please. ###. ###. My husband disappeared. On purpose. He’s ok. He just married his secret girlfriend in ### while married to me in ###. We hired a private investigator. After ### disappeared. Turned off his cellphone. No one in his large ### family would tell us anything. So we...
Replies
9
Views
183
My mother passed away on May 15, and her funeral service was held on May 23. Since returning from the long trip home, I have continued working as usual, but my body has begun to experience a series of health issues that have affected my ability to work. I have been having frequent nightmares at...
Replies
11
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom