Please continue to pray for my health, my relationship...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynbut43

Prayer Partner
Please continue to pray for my health, my relationship, and my finances. Thank You
 
father show the ### exactly who she is to you. teach her to pray without ceasing for she is the temple of the Holy Spirit truly you live within us help us to understand when you speak and know your voice
 
Blessings to you in all things!

Psalm 119:114
You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.

Romans 12:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
 
Dear Lord, I ask that you send your loving light to brighten the path that you want us to travel, Father, where there is darkness and despair, Father, I ask that you send a clear message of your love, Father, where there is sadness and loneliness, I pray that you fill their life with happiness and a will to keep going when all seems peak, lead us Father in the path that you want for our lives to go, show us your ways, Lord, answer the prayers and the needs of your children, Dear Lord, spread your loving arms wide and heal the sick, Father, in your name I Pray, Amen.
 
I testify that God is able to fill all needs

I myself was given 6 months to live 8 years ago.

I would also like to point out something that Paul said to die is to gain. If you look in the Scriptures, often times people have to hit a low point in their life before God starts to look them up. Even Christ Himself went to the very low parts of Hell in order that we would not have to. Our Father in heaven has a better plan for us, and we have for ourselves the only thing we must do is hold on to hope. As long as hope is alive, then faith is intact.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my health, my eyesight, my wellbeing. I'm currently in bad health & I'm scared. Please remember me in your prayers. Thank you so much. God bless.
Replies
8
Views
179
Please pray for ###. Please keep ### in your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom