Please continue to pray for my daughter 🙏

Please join me in continuing prayer 🙏 It’s been 2 weeks of misery and no signs of healing. I thought it couldn’t get any worse but it did. Please pray for our family and specifically my daughter! She’s only 15 years old- please! She’s starting to lose faith and I’m just struggling staying strong.

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.

Just trust the Lord he is there for you all praying for healing
 

Attachments

  • prayer-to-mend.jpg
    prayer-to-mend.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 1
Dear father in heaven, I humbly come before you requesting you to heal the little girl. Kindly give her and her family hope.
No weapon forged against this little girl will prosper. and I refute all the tongues against her in Jesus' name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
277
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
152
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
12
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom