Please continue to pray for my daughter 🙏

Hornham

Prayer Partner
Please join me in continuing prayer 🙏 It’s been 2 weeks of misery and no signs of healing. I thought it couldn’t get any worse but it did. Please pray for our family and specifically my daughter! She’s only ### years old - please! She’s starting to lose faith and I’m just struggling staying strong.
 
Dear Father, in Your Holy Name, intervene as you know how my Lord, Please heal and take away the pain, suffering and discomfort from this young girl. In Your Name I pray, Almighty Lord Jesus.
 
Please join me in continuing prayer 🙏It’s been 2 weeks of misery and no signs of healing. I thought it couldn’t get any worse but it did. Please pray for our family and specifically my daughter! She’s only 15 years old- please! She’s starting to lose faith and I’m just struggling staying strong.

Please join me in continuing prayer 🙏It’s been 2 weeks of misery and no signs of healing. I thought it couldn’t get any worse but it did. Please pray for our family and specifically my daughter! She’s only 15 years old- please! She’s starting to lose faith and I’m just struggling staying strong.

Holy Father, King of Kings, You are our maker. You know our every cell, every hair is numbered by thee, Lord, heal this girl by your mighty healing Power.
May she live to speak of your greatness as her faith grows through her healing In The Name Of Jesus Christ I pray and believe.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
277
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
152
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
12
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom