Please continue to pray for me I don't know why I'm###

Patrica

Prayer Warrior
Please continue to pray for me I don't know why I'm going through all this but I put all my faith in God for he see and know everything I put one foot forward and get knocked back two feet I'm praying strong that I will come up with my car note it's been so hard that I'm actually hiding my car that's the only transportation I have it hurts so bad to know that when I need help everyone turn the other cheek but when they need hurt I'm always there to help I can't keep hiding it forever I'm praying for a financial blessing
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel embarrassed after going to church and I don't know why
Replies
13
Views
242
I don't know why I have wet hair over my head while I take a nap and bother me.
Replies
7
Views
127
Lord, I don't know why are you doing this rara to me if you are God why don't you bless me with a job that is permanent and I need not suffer so much by pressuring to do illegal things. Where are you when I needed the most huh. And where are you when I am unfairly dismissed after each contract...
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,120
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom