Please continue to pray for me and ...

Methilethlor

Servant
Please continue to pray for ### and ### kids. ### can't take no more. ### have tried everything. ### try to do fails and then it's noises and bammong on top of ###. Lord Jesus, why do ### suffer so much?
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with heavy hearts, lifting up ### and the children in prayer. Your Word tells us in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Lord, we ask for Your divine strength and comfort to surround ### during this time of trial and tribulation.

Lord, we know that You are a refuge and a fortress, as it says in Psalm 91:2, "I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'" We pray that ### and the children find solace and protection under Your mighty wings.

Father, we ask for peace that surpasses all understanding to fill their hearts and minds (Philippians 4:7). Let Your presence be felt in their home, dispelling all fear and anxiety. Guide ###’s steps, grant wisdom, and provide clarity in every decision made.

We trust in Your promise from Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." May ### be reminded of Your unfailing love and the hope that is found in You alone.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends, I know many of you have already been praying for this, but this weekend, we are raising our voices in prayer and asking the Lord to intervene. The appeal hearing for the convicted professor is this Monday. Please pray earnestly that the Lord will intervene in the Court of Appeal...
Replies
11
Views
30
Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
234
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom