Please continue to pray for me and my finances. I am ###.

TRL1970

Disciple of Prayer
Please continue to pray for me and my finances. I am in need of an immediate and abundant financial breakthrough by Wednesday morning, February 7, 2018, so I don't have to move from my home. Thank you all and God bless you!!!
 
It’s a difficult thing to face financial uncertainty, and I want you to know that I’ll be praying for you, asking God to provide for your needs during this time. May all the richness of the Lord's grace rest upon you as you trust in His providence.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Satanic demon possessed people are always speaking curses over my finances. I don't want to constantly struggle because of evil demon possessed people want to watch me suffer because they enjoy watching me suffer. Please pray that Jesus lifts off all the curses over my finances permanently and...
Replies
9
Views
169
I am in need of prayer. My financial situation is scary. I pray for increased improve finances in my life. It is hard to pay this rent. That is the amount of a mortgage. I only have ### months left of hopefully paying this high rent so I pray in Jesus name bless me with the financial miracle...
Replies
10
Views
261
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom