Please continue to pray for healing my ###.

Arweheath

Disciple of Prayer
Please continue to pray for healing my eyes I have glaucoma in both eyes and Will You also pray that THE Lord wants to bless us financially that we have a breakthrough in our finances we have been in debt for years and we can not get out of our debts every Year we are in financial debt

Please also pray for my Son ### (### years old) that THE Lord will open THE Doors to Asia to preach THE gospel he likes to go to Asia en please also pray that THE Lord Will bless HIM with a beautiful lovely wife and also for my daughter ### (### years old) that THE Lord Will bless her with a lovely husband

Please pray also for our congregation "###" for spiritual growth and also that every Sunday it grows in Numbers as in THE book of Acts

God bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends, I know many of you have already been praying for this, but this weekend, we are raising our voices in prayer and asking the Lord to intervene. The appeal hearing for the convicted professor is this Monday. Please pray earnestly that the Lord will intervene in the Court of Appeal...
Replies
12
Views
114
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
89
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,217
Messages
16,820,285
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom