Please continue to pray for deliverance and healing and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnricoLange

Beloved of All
Please continue to pray for deliverance and healing and salvation in our family. Also for God's protection and peace.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for deliverance from the spirit of fear and any demons that are holding me back. It's been so long since I’ve been able to work because fear has kept me in its grip. Now that I want to work, I still feel afraid of failing. I want to break these enemy bondages and seek freedom from...
Replies
9
Views
179
Please pray for my healing and upcoming medical appointment with other doctor; may all details be led by God, in Jesus Name I pray. Amen. Someone got strange ideas all of a sudden about moving next to my home, may God shut that door if it is not His will, and may they change their minds. I am...
Replies
11
Views
262
Thank you for your praying warriors and for your grace, I ask you for deliverance of my mother's addiction to gambling, I ask you to touch her so that she can put Yahweh first in her life, restore her spiritual and nerveous health. Protect her and the ones around her from the evil snares of...
Replies
10
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,684
Messages
16,791,333
Members
649,274
Latest member
Astisaraurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom