Please continue to pray for ### and ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanttobeamommy

Disciple of Prayer
Please continue to pray for ### and ### to be healed from infertility/sterility. Praying for a miracle to conceive our baby. I also want to pray for everyone here...may all our prayers be answered and may we be granted strength and patience as we wait. Also, prayers for good health, happiness and for each of us to prosper in ###. God Bless you all!
 
Father God, You hear the request that is brought before you to conceive a child. Lord we know that children are a blessing from you. I pray that as this couple seeks your face and desire for their lives, you would give them the desires of their heart. Lord help them to see you at work in their lives now. Help them to have joy in every situation they are in. Lord I pray that you would do a miracle in their lives. We commit this family to you in the name of Jesus and wait to see what you have for them. Thank you Lord!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father, You are ALL GOOD and all Glory belongs to You. Please be with this future Mother and Father. Please fill them with the Holy Spirit. Allow them to feel Your Peace. Please provide them strength and much happiness. They are all good and deserving as they want to follow in the ways of your teachings! I pray for them. I have hope for them. I do this in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior, Your Son! Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
236
PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength...
Replies
11
Views
170
My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom