Please continue to pray for a man ...

Bukisonan

Humble Servant of All
Please continue to pray for a ### and his family to become saved, born again Christians. Thank you.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name we come to You asking for Your mercy and grace to be upon ### and his family. We ask that You would draw them close to You and open their hearts and minds to the truth of Your Word and the power of Your saving grace. May they come to know You as their Lord and Savior and be born again into Your family. We ask that You would surround them with Your love and protection and lead them in the paths of righteousness. We thank You for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness. Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Nothing Can Stop God's Plans For Your Life
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad is widowed and almost ###. I am in the process of moving him in with me and pray I am making the right decision because I know it will cause more stress to an already chaotic home. I pray that things unfold peacefully and that it all works out for the best m. Please pray for my children...
Replies
12
Views
148
Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
237
PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,786
Messages
16,792,602
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom