Please continue praying for my ### year old son ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son, he is having mental health difficulties and thoughts of suicide. Please pray with me for God to intervene. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
258
Good morning and god bless everyone. This Monday morning I request prayers for my only child who is ### and incarcerated. I pray for his salvation. I pray the Holy Spirit will bring him conviction over his sins. I pray that he will not be influenced by evil anymore and he is protected inside of...
Replies
12
Views
311
Thank you all for your Prayers in the other request. Although the biopsy did come back with cancer present, the Prayers are working. The cancer is confined to one lobe of one lung. Praise the Lord there is no spread to any other part of my body. I have spent many years abusing the temple the...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom