Please continue prayers for ###... for healing...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
New Bookmark This #9

Thank you very much for your prayers guys. I can see the goodness of the Lord. He answers our prayers. ### got his card, which helps to pay his medical bills. Please continue to pray for his full-time job.

…….he gets it and can maintain it due to his hearing problem. Please pray for his hearing ability.

Reply Edit
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all praying for me previously on this. I repost it because i was still having frequent sleep wakeups due to the uncertainty,regrets for former portfolio, juggling on recent department situation and pressure on new friendships & romance relationship due to my ### y/o age. I recently...
Replies
11
Views
107
It's almost been two weeks since the breakup and I've been feeling very depressed lately. I hardly want to do anything anymore other than sleep and have to force myself to eat and get up to go to work. I've lost all interests in everything and have no desire to do anything anymore. Today I...
Replies
8
Views
163
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
7
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom