Please bring ### back to me ASAP

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sophie is ### months old and she is lost. We are so worried and sick. Please God - bring her back.
Replies
8
Views
192
My husband, ### left me because I couldn’t forgive him quickly enough after his massive affair - going with her even when we were stood at the alter - so after a drink sometimes, I’d have a go at him, even after I’d taken him back, which I know I shouldn’t have. He left me and I found out he’s...
Replies
5
Views
332
I think it will take the death of one or more people (hope it's as few as possible) for people in ### to recognize the threat to democracy we are currently facing. I'm willing to die in hopes of waking people up. I'm not a fan of current POTUS (I'm NOT suggesting that anyone break any law to...
Replies
7
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,023
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom