Please bless me with a cheap and ideal house ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mackney
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mackney

Guest
Please bless me with a cheap and ideal house and lot for bed space and apartment. I TRUST IN YOU LORD
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord please help me find a cheap, good, comfortable apartment near my bus route area. I'm begging you, my lord. I just have ### days to shift. Please help me find a good place soon and move all my stuffs there at a cheap rate. Please lord, I'm begging you, please save me, my lord.
Replies
10
Views
370
Lord you know the process I've been going through, my parents need to go to travel to the USA, has been a bittersweet experience when they went to visit my aunt's house, this time they are going to my brother's house, but my sister-in-law is not as polite as she should be; she wants more of a...
Replies
4
Views
312
God Jesus please either give me my sweetheart ### back to me or take me up to my mom ..who is with you now..Jesus show mercy and bless me Cos i waited for you for many years
Replies
8
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom