Please be in prayer for ### she’s ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my ### and daughters are homeless waiting on shelter to have a space available. I have to be out of this motel by the ### I am looking for employment and waiting on a shelter I need prayers to help get me in a shelter before the ### of this month and to find employment and also to make my...
Replies
11
Views
148
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
175
Prayer for my ### year old granddaughter is deaf, but as of a year ago, has cochlear implants. First of all, I would like to give praise and glory to God for how far she has come...she does speak some words, very clear and easy to understand and was saying mama around the time most babies start...
Replies
7
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,856
Messages
16,815,878
Members
651,039
Latest member
Whdaetar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom