Please assist me in praying for the healing of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracina

Servant of All
Please assist me in praying for the healing of my ###. I know that God will make a way when there seems to be no way. Right now my trust is in the physician above all the physicians, "Jesus".

Dear Jesus,

Thanks for your loving kindness. Please heal my ### and give her happiness. While you are at it, Lord, give me faith, strength and wisdom to get through this stressful time. Bless all those who have offered encouragement and prayers. All praise be to God!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Praying 1 Peter 2:24 "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to
sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."

Proverbs 4:20-22 "My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Let
them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. For they
are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh."

3 John 1:2 "Beloved may you prosper and be in good health even as thy soul prospers."

Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and
reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."

Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise."

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will
strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous
right hand."

Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you And heal
you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast
saying: "This is Zion; No one seeks her."

Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the
morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness
shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."
Isaiah 61:1 "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because
the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent
Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the
opening of the prison to those who are bound;..."

Luke 8:47 "Now when the woman saw that she was not hidden,
she came trembling; and falling down before Him, she declared to Him in
the presence of all the people the reason she had touched Him and how she
was healed immediately."
Luke 8:48 "And He said to her, "Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace."
Psalm 41:3 "The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health."

Numbers 12:13 "And Moses cried to the LORD, “O God, please heal her—please.â€

Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.â€

James 1:5 "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."

Luke 17:5 "The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!â€

Romans 10:17 So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ."

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so
that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, please assist me and guide me in being able to complete my studies within the given three years. Guide me and the examination board to granting my permission to the second year, and help me in these trying times. Thank you Lord
Replies
6
Views
91
Please help me to pray that my teen granddaughter is not pregnant. Please God!!! I don't know if it is right to ask this from my Heavenly Father.... 😞
Replies
6
Views
283
Please assist me in prayer; I really need to grow taller more than ### inches. I believe and trust GOD that I will grow taller within ### days, and I will be back with a good testimony.
Replies
7
Views
463
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom