Please ask the Lord to bring me out of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please ask the Lord to bring me out of darkness, and save me!

Thank you, and God bless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decree declare demand command create into existence I find my happiness I get a Husband who is AVAILABLE and is cute to me that doesn't have anyone named ### to screw or chasing him every time he goes and one more thing ###'s no fingers toes you have no Energy wedding Air nothing of mine...
Replies
5
Views
194
Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers regarding a job opportunity that is very important to me and my family. I recently completed an interview for a position that would not only provide financial stability, but would also allow me to move closer to my ### and be more...
Replies
7
Views
157
Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for letting me get my bachelors degree in science associates degree in science, Eagle, leadership certificate, interpretation certificate, and minor in science and a good GPA from a good college. And have a lot of Zoo experience to work with a bunch of exotic wild...
Replies
7
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom