please ask of God to grant me the right ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul

Disciple of Prayer
please ask of God to grant me the right house exchange and sufficient funds to meet all my needs Thank you
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus grant me my request of please grant me it UNSPOKEN REQUEST amen Thank you
Replies
9
Views
192
In the last 2 years have lost my family it's been one struggle after another no car homeless at times I stayed strong in my faith. I lost a lot of weight but I wasn't eating much. I became very sick and weak very fast. It turned out my gallbladder was infected and I was septous. They had to...
Replies
6
Views
284
Dear God, You are my Supreme Father, and I am Your child. Yet I am going through pain without any fault of mine, and I do not understand why. Those who have falsely accused me and spoken untruths have hurt me deeply—###, ###, ###, ###, and anyone else involved. Please protect me, restore my...
Replies
10
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom