Please give me ### back please Jesus I miss him soo much our memories and everything we did so much together I really need him..he's the guy I want please lord get him back to me in Jesus name amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear Heavenly father God I pray that you will make ### ### ### ### and ### off of my relationships me and my relations forever and ever please dont let them do nothing I play in the mighty name of Jesus for victory over this war delete any future moments and everything dreams i had ### to ###...
Dear heavenly father i cast out and cancel every plan of the enemy wrong people people hinder spirits or dark force or what ever they are including ### , ### the African staff and all other care giver , ### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,all of ### expect ### and familys to be remove banned...
Dear heavenly father God, I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out every nightmare dream I had last night. The one where you want my relations to flee and later on in the dream, ### wants to leave and he leaves, and all of the other left after I had 10+ of those dreams and 50+ of you wanting...