Please am ###, am always being disappointed ...

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Matthew 17:20-21 And He said to them, “Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. “But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”
In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer fear doubt faith hope trust help today is my day I choose joy success positive co...jpg
    quote prayer fear doubt faith hope trust help today is my day I choose joy success positive co...jpg
    56 KB · Views: 2
  • quote prayer morning day today hope faith release past the light is ahead future Jesus go alwa...jpg
    quote prayer morning day today hope faith release past the light is ahead future Jesus go alwa...jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 2
  • quote prayer marriage Love is patient love is kind psalm pink romantic .jpg
    quote prayer marriage Love is patient love is kind psalm pink romantic .jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 2
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just reacted vehemently after being disappointed by something a relative just did, and I got angry; need the Lord's help, healing and grace; may peace be restored! May God have mercy!! Please kindly pray for this dispute to be forgiven and forgotten, and for deep peace and sleep. In Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
193
Thank you for always being here for me. I need prayer again. Tomorrow I go in for my lung biopsy. I pray it is not cancer, they are thinking it is airway something, but of course I am fearing the worst. Please pray for NO cancer. I really appreciate all the prayers. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
459
am tired of always being sick all the time, may God deliver me from sickness and malaria and restore all my bones and organs, i ask for a job before this project ends come ###
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,786
Messages
16,780,989
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom