please all the wonderful prayer warrior i many prayers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleyshelly124

Account Closed
please all the wonderful prayer warrior i many prayers i want the lord to change my ###'s attitudes towards me i got job here for her she move out when am trying to call her phone she dont answer my call she dont want to give me any money to help her other sister that am sending to learn a skill like what i of done for her i pray to remove that spirit of ungratefulness from her right now in the name of jesus
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Wonderful prayer warriors, Request your prayer for me. I am in a phase of life where I am recently divorced, Living alone and gaining strength from the Lord. While I am extremely grateful to God for all he has done for me and all that I am and all the blessings he has showered on me, I feel...
Replies
10
Views
231
All you wonderful prayer warrior I need prayers to get rid of a certain credit card bill and pay it down this coming year. Pray that I am able to double my monthly payment and get rid of balance.
Replies
3
Views
45
Lord, thank you for all the wonderful prayer warriors. This site has been a blessing to me. So many hurting hearts come together to pray for one another and it's beautiful to see. Please restore the friendships/ relationships of ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Comfort them always. I trust that...
Replies
4
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom