please all pray

Anonymous

Beloved of All
in jesus name I declare and degree and command all every photographes that are taken of me with every all cameras at all times turns out of me always from now on always in jesus name incredibly awosme astonishing amazing outstanding breathtaking better than I can possibly ask think imagine now always in jesus name I declare I am incredibly astonishly outstantly photogenice in every way in every part of me always in jesus name lord please do this for me lord please grant me all the particault photographes I desire ever dreamed of abuandntly now totally amaze me lord
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please lord absolutely absolutely no no kore hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with absolutely any any aby photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos...
Replies
10
Views
241
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any videos calls taken of me that i hate need to delete i ask...
Replies
9
Views
141
I decree and declare in jesus christ name lord please please absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments at all please please with any absolutely any photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos any videos calls...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom