Please all pray this is very important to me I declare

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please all pray this is very important to me I declare degree all every single all photographs all videos all selfies that are taken of me with every all cameras all phones at all times in all places every one of them are totally incredibly blessed in every way now always every one of them in Jesus name turns out of me now always incredibly awesome incredibly stunning outstanding astonishing amazing totally magnificent totally breathtaking totally phenomenal in every way now always better than I can possibly ask think imagine I receive them abundantly now in Jesus name lord please do this for me
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE THAT I GET TO LIVE AND HAVE MY BEAUTY OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ENERGY HEALED LAND IN MY NAME BY WATER GREATLYYYYY A PEACEFUL LIFE IN HARMONY GREAT PLACE TO LIVE IM HEALED BECAUSE IM EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IN THE GRAND DESIGN OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WITH MY CROWN 👑 ON MY HEAD AS THE...
Replies
9
Views
151
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please Lord, bless me, please please look a lot, a lot, a lot better please please Jesus than absolutely every single, all every filter, no filters needed, required at all, incredibly, truly, incredibly, incredibly beautiful, incredibly...
Replies
6
Views
142
I decree and declare in jesus christ name in jesus name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos taken of me at all times in all...
Replies
9
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom