Please all pray this is very important to me I declare

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please all pray this is very important to me I declare degree in Jesus name all every single all photographs all videos all selfies taken of me with every all cameras all phones at all times in all places are all totally incredibly blessed in every way now always every one of them in Jesus name turns out of me now always incredibly awesome incredibly every way incredibly stunning in every way totally magnificent totally breathtaking phenomenal in every way better than I can possibly ask think imagine I receive them all abundantly now in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please Lord, bless me, please please look a lot, a lot, a lot better please please Jesus than absolutely every single, all every filter, no filters needed, required at all, incredibly, truly, incredibly, incredibly beautiful, incredibly...
Replies
6
Views
142
I SPEAK LIFE THAT I GET TO LIVE AND HAVE MY BEAUTY OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ENERGY HEALED LAND IN MY NAME BY WATER GREATLYYYYY A PEACEFUL LIFE IN HARMONY GREAT PLACE TO LIVE IM HEALED BECAUSE IM EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IN THE GRAND DESIGN OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WITH MY CROWN 👑 ON MY HEAD AS THE...
Replies
9
Views
151
I decree and declare in jesus christ name absolutely no no more dissappoitments hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments never ever ever again ever with absolutely any any any photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos any videos calls taken of me that I need...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,723
Messages
16,814,312
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom