Please all pray this is so very important to me I declare

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please all pray this is so very important to me I declare degree I will never ever fear getting any of my photographs videos selfies especially taken of me ever again in Jesus name I declare degree all every single all photographs all videos all selfies that are taken of me with every single all cameras all phones at all times in all places every one of them are totally incredibly blessed in every way every one of them turns out of me now always incredibly awesome incredibly everybway incredibly totally stunning in everybway totally phenomenal totally magnificent totally breathtaking in every way better than I can possibly ask think imagine that I am amazed I receive their photographs of me abundantly now in Jesus name lord please please do this for me please lord grant me the very very best ever totally stunning photographs videos selfies especially of Your self abundantly now that I am astonished in Jesus names
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please Lord, bless me, please please look a lot, a lot, a lot better please please Jesus than absolutely every single, all every filter, no filters needed, required at all, incredibly, truly, incredibly, incredibly beautiful, incredibly...
Replies
6
Views
142
I decree and declare absolutely absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with any any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos any videos calls taken of me that I hate need to delete i ask you please...
Replies
7
Views
117
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please put a absolutely permant total end forever in jesus christ name with absolutely all every single dissappoitments hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with ant any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat...
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom